ENERGY METER EXPERTS SINCE 1991
MEASURE – ANALYZE – CONSERVE
Electricity | Water | Gas | Heating & Cooling
SPOTLIGHT SUCCESS STORIES
|Vancouver Int'l Airport||MGM City - Las Vegas||Harvard University|
|Toronto Int'l Airport||Marriott Hotels||Arizona State Univ.|
|Atlanta Int'l Airport||Casino Niagra||UC Berkeley|
|One Santa Fe - DTLA||Chase Bank||NSA Data Center|
|Ritz Carlton - Toronto||GO Transit||Air Canada Centre|
|W Hotel - Hollywood||Pike Place - Seattle||Banner Health|
EV CHARGING SMART METER CONTROLLING SYSTEM
I-METER® ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGER METERING & CONTROL
- Meter & bill for electricity used in each charger including time of use rates.
- Monitor the main service demand to ensure that the contracted demand is never exceeded.
- Alternate the loads to ensure that maximum ampacity of the feeder is never exceeded (avoid tripping the main breaker because of overload).
- Ensure that all vehicles receive an adequate charge overnight.
Intellimeter i-Meter EVCMC combines a three phase distribution panel board with 250 Ampere bus bars and 12 two pole breakers for 208 Volts rated 40 amps, a Measurement Canada approved i-meter 45, an individual contactor for each charger circuit and a controller that is programmable to set a timer for each charger. As a car is plugged into the charger and begins its charge the i-meter EVCMC tracks the time it has been on, as more cars are plugged in the i-meter EVCMC monitors the total charge to ensure that the contracted demand or the ampacity of the feeder and breaker are never exceeded by disconnecting car chargers gradually, based on the time they have been on, protecting the existing infrastructure and allowing to alternate and distribute the power to multiple chargers. As the load diminishes the car chargers are connected again.
The i-Meter EVCMC is already prewired to simplify the installation in the field, and comes ready for an internet connection to allow the building manager to authorize and approve the connection.
I-METER® NET ZERO METER MF SERIES
A time-proven multi-function meter to drive energy savings!
The i-meter® MF6, a 6 element meter, allows for the monitoring of Volts, Amps, KiloWatts, Power Factor, Frequency and Harmonics (V, I, kW, kVA, PF, Hz, THD (V/I)), of 2 meters in 1.
- Innovative multifunction metering solution
- California Revenue-Certified
- Monitor multiple electrical Loads from the same distribution panel
- Earn valuable LEED points
- Track your energy consumption
- Displays shows energy consumption; kilo-watt hours, volts, amps per phase, power factor and frequency
- Flexible format to show rates, prices, date and time
Communicate with other equipment using radio signals, MODBUS or Bacnet communications protocols
- Periodic collection and storage up to 45 days at 5-minute intervals
- U.S. Patent No. 8,049,487.
- Applications: Residential, Commercial, Industrial
12/14/2017: SoCal Digital Agency has been selected as the California
Factory Representative for Smart Meter manufacturer Intellimeter
Canada Inc (ICI). Formed in 1991, Pickering, Ontario-based ICI
provides innovative smart metering solutions that deliver real-time
energy information to thousands of clients in Canada, US and
The Intellimeter ISO certified Sub-Meters come with Revenue Grade
certifications from Measurement Canada and Weights & Measures
California for Accuracy as well as UL and CSA certifications.
SoCal Digital Agency will focus on growing the California market, building on the local 7,000+ Intellimeter installed-base while promoting the ICI i-Meter® Hardware & Software Solution to comply with California’s ZNE, Title 24 Building Energy Efficiency Standards and LEED Certification.
ICI clients range from multiple sectors: airports, shopping malls, schools, recreation centers, manufacturing facilities, penitentiaries, health care facilities, residential buildings and more.. These facilities have a need to monitor and measure their energy consumption as well as obtain other relevant energy cost information.TYPICAL FOR ELECTRICITY-WATER-GAS METERING SYSTEM
Contact Us & Let’s Discuss Your Smart-Meter Application
SoCal Digital Agency tel 562-883-0310