Mobile Devices are everywhere and SMS Texting out-performs email.
Here are some SMS Text Macro Facts:
- Over 80% of American adults text, making it the most common cell phone activity. (Pew Internet)
- Text messages have a 98% open rate, while email has only a 20% open rate. (Mobile Marketing Watch)
- Text messaging has a 45% response rate, while email only has a 6% response rate. (Velocify)
- The average Millennial exchanges an average of 67 text messages per day (Business Insider)
- American women text 14% more than men. (Nielsen)
Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No