Save Time & Money with EVMC – Charge 10 Cars on ONE CIRCUIT
- Facility requirements reduced
- Peak demand reduced
- Auto Demand Response can include EV charging systems
- Employee productivity and morale improved
- Intelligent management of EV charging power use
- Reduce electrical infrastructure needs by 75%, providing signiﬁcant total cost reduction
- Expand existing charging setups by 4 times with little additional cost
- Reduce the EV charging impact on your monthly utility demand charge fees
- Reduce the hassle and time loss of constantly shuffling vehicles needing charging
The Cyber Switching EVMC patented power solution reduces the electrical infrastructure needs for EV charging for passenger vehicles as well as fleet bus and truck charging. The Made in USA EVMC provides substantial savings to the installation costs of EV charging stations and enables lower monthly utility costs. Compatible with most all Commercial Chargers (L1, L2, DC), the EVMC can be used in New Installations as well as retrofit on existing Charging Stations.
How It Works
Rotational Vehicle Charging
The current approach to EV charging requires a dedicated power line to each charging station serving the multiple vehicles. Those lines need to be run from an electrical panel all the way out to the parking area. Installation costs can be prohibitive and there is no guarantee there is room in existing electrical panels or a guarantee that there is available power from the utility company!
Cyber Switching’s system switches power to multiple charging stations in a “round-robin” scenario, so that a single electrical line can feed multiple charging stations, with power incrementally rotating on a programmable timed basis to each vehicle. The EVMC also polls the charging status prior to charging a vehicle and, if charged, moves on to the next vehicle in line.
The Result: From 4 to 8 times as many vehicles can be charged using the same facilities. Infrastructure material costs for new facilities can be reduced by up to 75%. Monthly utility bills are reduced as the impact of EV charging on peak demand is kept at a minimum. Much more is done with much less.
ABOUT CYBER SWITCHING
Innovative Solutions for Building Infrastructure Power Management, Electric Vehicle Charging, Power Sub-metering & Intelligent Data Rack Power Control
- Formed 1994 / Privately Held
- Headquarters San Jose, California
- Satisfied clients include Cisco, Google, HP, Flextronics, Adobe, US DoD, Broadcade, Princeton University, Foxconn & more
Contact SoCal Digital Agency today for Free EV Charging Station Consultation for your Dealership or Business.